Parallel to the show in Frankfurt, Texprocess 2022 will also take place in virtual space! Look forward to a new, additional form of interaction with business partners and your community. This year, the hybrid Texprocess 2022 combines the best of both worlds: Personal exchange, virtual presentation and networking opportunities and maximum digital reach!
In person at the exhibition grounds
Digital benefits for everyone
Whether you experience the event in Frankfurt live or virtually - take advantage of the diverse opportunities for interaction and networking that this year's event offers. The following digital features are available to all participants:
- Live streaming: Experience numerous sessions and talks in several conferences via live stream.
- Matchmaking: Network with suitable business partners.
- Responsiveness: Responsive application for participation while on the move with mobile devices
- Company profiles: Product information and company profiles of all exhibitors
- Downloads: Download documents and contact details
- Chat function: Utilise the chat function to interact with other participants directly.
- Real-time communication: Have face-to-face conversations with vendors and experts with 1-to-1 video calling
- Digital timetable: You can compile your own individual programme – based on your choices, you will receive suggestions for conference content and product presentations.
- Available round the clock throughout the four-day event and afterwards
And much more!
Videos about our digital features
Please note, that contents and visualisations in the videos are preliminary.
Enhance your trade fair experience with digital services and take part in the event from any location, regardless of time.
Whether it's the appointment calendar, relevant contact matches, personal favourites, your own profile or the choice of language: the Event Dashboard is your control centre for all digital features.
Networking for attendees
Attendees can also contact each other on the platform. Based on their interests and fields of expertise, they receive recommendations on who might be particularly interesting for them. The contact request is then the next step.
Inspiration and exchange on industry-relevant topics are offered by the events programme of Texprocess with conferences, pitches and tech talks. Many exhibiting companies will also show exciting product presentations and innovations. You can find out what to see on which stage in this video.
Podcasts - Tips for exhibitors
#1 Hybrid trade fairs
What digital features can exhibitors concretely look forward to? How can exhibitors present their products and solutions on the digital platform? What are the advantages of the mix of face-to-face encounters on site and the online services? Marlene Hammel, communicator at Messe Frankfurt, and Jenny Engelhardt, digital expert from the trade fair industry, in dialogue on the topic of "hybrid".
#2 How to maintain your online exhibitor profile
Find out how you can take full advantage of the Media Package Manager (MPM) for your trade fair marketing in a podcast. You can change and supplement your information before, during or after the trade fair – because the exhibitor and product search function is available to trade visitors as a research tool all year round.
FAQ about Texprocess – digital plus
Do you have further questions about participating in Texprocess - digital plus? We have collected answers to many questions in our FAQ.
Shortly you´ll find here the FAQs.